Friday, May 20, 2005

They say it's my birthday...

Lots of fun news! First off, my parents are in town and we've been having a blast. We went to the Rockies-Giants game on Wednesday and I got Moises Alou's autograph and a picture with him!!!! I was so excited, I was shaking! Secondly, last night we went out to dinner for my birthday celebration and we went to The Capital Grille- Yummy, yum, yum. It was divine. I think the best meal I've ever had. Great wine, great company, and great, great food! For dessert, we had an ice cream cake from Cold Stone Creamery- can't go wrong there! And I even got to open my presents a day early (or like a 1/2 hour early, is more accurate!). I got a nifty GPS unit that has all sorts of cool hiking tools on it, including an altimeter- I have been dying for an altimeter, despite not knowing how to say it's half the time. They rock. Also got some other stuff, but I won't bore ya'll with the details... (Not that the presents are boring, just that I have them and you don't!). Today, I'm getting some work done early and then we're going to head up to Rocky Mountain National Park this afternoon for some scenic driving, fishing, and exploring. Well, I better finish up my work... Oh yeah, and I'm officially old today. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! Tonya, Jack and I have a card headed your way. Of course its late, like always. We're still recovering from the trip to Gram's! We had a lot of fun. Jack has been running around. he likes walking A LOT! We'll get some pics to you soon!