Monday, May 16, 2005

been busy...

wowee- I've been keeping busy. brief recap: NIN concert ruled, been busy working on my business, framed some cool prints for my office, painted a few paintings, went back to Chicago for a brief trip to go to a wedding and now, trying to catch up on all the other stuff that's been piling up! Well, that, and sitting on my balcony enjoying the gorgeous 80 degree & sunny colorado weather!

First off, I apologize to anyone we did not get to see while we were in Chicago. That just means you have to come see us! It was a crazy and hectic stay and as much as I am missing everyone, it's nice to be back home where I can get a little sleep and see my Mikey. The month of May continues to be busy from here on out as well, as I have my parents coming to visit tomorrow, my birthday is later this week (ugh, I am getting so old!) then Rob's brother will be out here. I love crazy, so I guess May is going to be my month.

I can not describe how beautiful it is here today. It's sunny, but not too sunny. It's warm, but not hot. It's breezy, but just breezy enough. It feels absolutely divine to be outdoors amidst my (dying) plants, herbs, and flowers on my balcony.

Well, I am sorry for not keeping up with my blogging as I should, but will try to be a little more consistent in the future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you guys too! I had a blast wednesday! Thursday morning was not a blast, however. Unless you count my blasting headache. It was worth it, though.

As a side note, your blog is eerily reminiscent of this blog:

http://philippesblog.blogspot.com/