Thursday, December 01, 2005

The B-Movie Christmas List

Tonight, I've been clearing off our DVR watching all the 'second rate' Christmas Movies. Not that they're bad, they are definitely entertaining, but Frosty getting married??? Rudolph's Shiny New Year with Happy the New Year Baby??? I want the classics... The Year without a Santa Claus, being my favorite, and it IS waiting for me to watch on DVD courtesy of one of my friends, and it's also on the DVR as back up. I just figured December 1st was too soon to watch such a fine movie. Then it'll be the original, old-school Rudolph and Frosty, and as the grand finale, The Year without a Santa Claus! What a month. I Love Christmas-time!

On a totally random sidenote, for some reason, I began to think about wine biscuits and lemon knots and pepper biscuits and pizza strips with no cheese tonight. I'm craving it. If anyone in Rhode Island is reading this and has any mercy on me, please, oh pretty-please, overnight me some D. Palmieri's goodies. ;) Seriously, I already checked to see if they had a website. No luck. I may just call them tomorrow and ask them to send me some wine biscuits. My mouth is salivating.

And with that, I say good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT'S SNOWING!

Time to go out and drive in 4wd and pull people off the highways!

~Tom

Anonymous said...

How about i take a little side trip to D. Palmerie's for New Years. I can send you some goodies! Can you wait until then? Yeah, that pizza sounds great and I'd love a lemon knot with my tea. I'll see what i can do.
Love, MOM