Saturday, April 30, 2005

holy cannoli! I'm a lucky girl!

Okay, I don't know if any of you all know about my utter infatuation with Trent Reznor, but since my freshman year of high school I have been a big fan of Nine Inch Nails. I even had the maroon converse sneakers with NIN (backwards n, of course) written all over it. Anyways, point being, I am finally going to see Nine Inch Nails live this Tuesday. Trent is coming to Denver and I just got tix on ebay and I am so, so excited. I can't wait. Okay, that's all.

Oh yeah, I also painted one wall in my studio green. Bright, bright green. Lemon Grass green to be exact.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Jackie! Sounds like fun! I bet the wall looks great too! All in all, I'd say you are a lucky girl! Don't you just love those kinds of days??? Enjoy!!!
Marilyn

Anonymous said...

Is it just me, or do you spend a LOT more time having fun since you moved to CO? I never knew you liked NIN - I know I do! I looked up that PMS number you sent me and that is very GREEN! I like it though. Are you guys a fan of textures too? I saw a friend's living room done up to be early 20th/late 19th century. They found a heavily textured wallpaper which they somehow accurately applied to the ceiling after leveling it out with new drywall..then painted the whole thing with this copper color somehow so it had a realistic burnished patina. Looked like old-fashioned copper clad ceiling tiles; it was awesome! They had a dark mahogany chair rail that went around the room, a dark maroon on the bottom and a dirty ivory on the top. At first it looked a little gaudy but with old victorian-style furniture it looked right out of some design expo back when gas was the preferred lighting source. With cleaner furniture still keeping it dark, it would be very "old English pub" Will you ever get us pix to see what this place looks like?
Cheers,
~Tom

Anonymous said...

Blogger Schmogger, hurry and come home. Love, Mom