Tuesday, July 12, 2005

holy crap

I had the doorbell ringing and pounding on the door at 720am this morning. The pounding sounded like the police were at the door and were about to bust it in. I woke up abruptly, freaked out, thinking that the building was on fire or that one of our neighbors was hurt or in trouble. I run down to the door. I open the door. No one is there. There's a tag on my door and a FedEx van driving away. Actually, a Budget Rental Van was driving away. Apparently the FedEx van was in the shop. Who knows. Luckily, he turned around and saw me standing in the door, with my CarrotTop hair and dazed and confused eyes, and came back to deliver the package. I think this guy was new, because according to new FedEx policy, they leave packages without signatures at residential addresses. UGH. Needless to say, it took me a good long while to get back to sleep!

That's all...

No comments: