Sunday, July 17, 2005

Laguna Beach Season 2!!!

I am so psyched. The 2nd season of Laguna Beach is on July 25th! Yay! I couldn't sleep in this morning, so I got up and to my delight, there is a Laguna Beach marathon on MTV right now! Gilad is coming on in 15 minutes, though, so I must go sculpt my body with the Israelian Stud Muffin at that time.

I'm very excited. Later this week, we're going to St. Louis for the long weekend (camping and staying with Rob's parents), then later that following week, we're going to drink some massive amounts of Budweiser with Todd in the Ozarks. I'm so looking forward to everything.

4 comments:

Jess said...

haha i love laguna beach and the oc. But i'm pretty sure i'm the only person that's likes the oc but that's ok!

Jackie said...

WHAT? the only one that likes the OC? No way! We all love it!

Anonymous said...

You people have horrible taste when it comes to TV shows *sighs and shrugs in disappointment*

-Dave

Jackie said...

Horrible taste?? I think not. Just because I can appreciate the train wrecks that these shows are and laugh at them doesn't mean I have horrible taste!