Monday, August 01, 2005

Reality TV Extravaganza

Show 1: Laguna Beach
Well, I finally saw the first episode of Laguna Beach season 2, (I know, a week late, and I didn't even watch tonight's new show) and what can I say...

1. It was way cheesier than season 1, but was I suspecting anything less? I think not.
2. Despite it being a horrible, horrible show, I know I'll be watching it all season.
3. I hate Kristen, the new narrator of this season. I hated her last season. I hate her now.

Show 2: Hell's Kitchen
Alright, this was the first episode I've watched of this show, and thankfully it was the 2 hour season finale, so I know I won't be sucked into another show for months on end... However, I did sit through the 2 hour show, in which they took no less than 20 minutes to announce the winner (of course) and made some scrumptilicious (sp?) food.

Show 3: O.C.
Okay, this isn't a reality show, but it deserves to be mentioned, in my opinion...
Yay! The season 2 DVD is coming out this month and season 3 previews have started to air.

Okay Lance Armstrong is coming on Letterman, so I'm out...

No comments: