Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sweet Home Chicago

I'm so f*cking pissed. I just wrote this long-ass post about my arrival to Chicago and my activities today, and then my browser crashed. I was going to rewrite it all, but screw it. I'm in no mood right now to do it. Here's the mini-recap:

*Flew to Chicago via First Class (woo hoo!)
*Arrived in Chicago last night
*Had a bunch of appointments today to help my parents pick out stuff for the new house they are building, a prospective client meeting, and a haircut
*Ate Portillo's
*Had Dunkin' Donuts Coffee direct from the source- YUM
*Ate my mom's good cooking

The End.

I'm so freaking pissed right now. Todd, Firefox "can get f*cked".

4 comments:

T said...

Firefox works great on my PC. Macs can get fucked.

(So can my PC at work, though, since it's being a little bitch and I have to reload it next week. All computers can get fucked, come to think of it.)

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jackie said...

eople who diss macs can get fucked. And yes, all computers can get fucked as well. Matter of fact, after my day of sitting in Chicagoland traffic, everyone can get fucked today.

Anonymous said...

This is all too funny!! (you and that other blogger; won't mention any names) I want everyone to know that I had a wonderful time with Jackie this weekend. Even through all this termoil, she was a gracious guest. Sorry to see her go. I love you Sweetie, MOM