Monday, July 24, 2006

A very Brady weekend.

So, I'm not sure if anyone else caught on TVLand the Brady Bunch weekend marathon... 2 full days of Brady glory. We must have watched 25 episodes of the Brady Bunch in the past couple days. AND, I have the rest recorded so I can watch those this week while I'm going through Brady withdrawal.

The best part of the marathon was the top 10 Brady episodes. Can you guess which made the top 10? Well, here they are, see if you agree:

10. Getting Davy Jones- you know the one where Marcia says she can get Davy Jones to perform at the prom.

9. Ghost Town USA (Part I) / Grand Canyon Or Bust (Part II) / The Brady Braves (Part III- who can forget the Grand Canyon trilogy where Bobby and Cindy get lost and meet that groovy indian boy.

8. Where There's Smoke- the one where Greg takes up smoking...

7. Confessions, Confessions- "Mom said don't play ball in the house."

6. Adios, Johnny Bravo- Greg gets signed and fame goes to his head...

5. Hawaii Bound (Part I) / Pass The Tabu (Part II) / The Tiki Caves (Part III)- When I was in Hawaii, I did in fact search for the Tiki idol. It's tabu, ya know.

4. The Personality Kid- pork chops and applesauce, anyone?

3. Her Sister's Shadow- "Marcia! Marcia! Marcia!"

2. Dough-Re-Mi- Oh yes, we CAN Make the World a Whole Lot Better

1. The Subject Was Noses- Marcia Brady with an swollen nose, it just doesn't get much better than that.


Gosh, I LOVE the Brady's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES--I watched the Bradys too. Way better than the one millionth episode of Danny Phantom or Fairly Oddparents!

Anonymous said...

Ha!...you're one of the biggest dorks I know! But, I love you. You know I was watching them too.

jen