Thursday, March 09, 2006

Random Thoughts

•Hamburger Helper doesn't taste as good as I remembered.

•I think someone should do a study on mass merchandiser's patrons and their speed of walking. For instance I think the walking speed of a Wal-Mart customer is about 1/3 the walking speed of a Target customer. I walk at a normal pace, perhaps a little faster than normal, and was at Wal-Mart this evening behind someone with a 3.5 foot wide ass (so, I couldn't get past him) walking slower than a herd of turtles. That just annoys me to no end. Not only is the person rude for not staying to one side of the aisle, but also is completely clueless that he may be causing a traffic jam. Lately every time I go to Wal-Mart, I think to myself, why did I come here?

•And my last thought: Budweiser is good. And a side-note to this one, it looks as though there is someone who works for Coors Brewery moving in. They drive a Coors van. I need to make friends with this newcomer. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I don't know if it was the fact that someone else cooked it or if I was just drunk as hell, but when Mo used to whip up some hamburger helper back in the shilling ct days that shit was delicious.

I also remember Hot Pockets being much more delicious a couple years ago than they are now. It's probably a government conspiracy.

Or maybe I don't drink as much these days...