Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Meet Henri...




Meet my chia pet, Henri. Say it the French way, it's so much more sophisticated, as a chia pet deserves such a classy name. He's named after Henri Matisse, and also after Henry Moore, one of my favorite sculptors, yet he doesn't spell it Henri, that's alright. I started growing him just about a week ago, and though he's a little sparse now, I have a vision of chia glory for him in the near future.

Note: his butt 'hair' is coming in especially thick. Reminded me of Mr. Lorek for some reason. ;) Why, you ask? Our lovely friend, Mike, tends to drop his drawers whenever he's drunk and in public! We still love ya, Mike, though I did have to delete several absolutely frightening pics from my iPhoto that someone took with my camera at our last BWW soiree.

No comments: