Monday, January 16, 2006

Pictures to share...




Here's a pic of the drawing I did for Rob's parents for Christmas. I am actually pretty pleased with this one. It's been a long time since I have doing a pencil/ink drawing and worked in this manner. Been painting mostly for the past couple years, but in Decemeber, I did a couple pieces using ink, pencil, charcoal, and even a traditional Japanese stamp. I really enjoyed working this way too for a change. Will upload some more pics of my work as I download/take them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome drawing and your cookies looked beautiful. I must add, they were a very tasty treat. You're just like Martha!!! You are a terrific cook and a great homemaker.
I'm still salivating over D. Palmieri's pizza, maybe I could have Lorraine ship it out to us. The coffee syrup is awaiting you.
Can't wait to see you!!!
Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

This IS awesome! We proudly have it hanging on our livingroom wall! You are sooooo talented!
Love, Marilyn