Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Fondue and wine.

Lots of it. Wine, that is... Saturday night I had a little apartment warming party with yummy fondue, dips, and wine. Had quite a good group of people in my tiny place, but I think there was plenty of room, and I had such a good time. And I was paying for it most of the day on Sunday!

Well, it's the last week of my life that I will be 26 years old. It's a little depressing, I must say, because I always thought 27 was so old, I don't any more, but I remember being younger, like in my teens thinking, wow, 27, that's old... Plus I remember when my mom was 27 and when she was 27 she had a 7 year old, so I think that's sort of why I think it seems old... Again, I don't want to catch crap from any of my older friends and family members, so let me state again... I DO NOT think 27 is old anymore. :) But on the other hand, I think 27 is a much better number than 26. I'm babbling... Is this what happens when you get old and feeble?? Just joking.

Is there a reason Emeril always wears white socks with black pants and black shoes? Just curious. Yep, I'm watching food network. Emeril's Chefography. I love the chefography shows. It makes me want to pack up my mac and go to culinary school.

Well, I'm off to watch the last episode of "Love Monkey". It's a sad, sad day for me. No more Wayne.

No comments: