Monday, May 08, 2006

Why?

Why do freeze pops take so long to freeze???

Another note, the box says the freeze pops are "giant" sized. I open up the box to see if the glorious tubes of colored, flavored sugar water have crystallized (no luck) and find the same size freeze pops I have been consuming all my life. It was quite disappointing, though when I bought the pops I was really just wanting the regular size pops and they didn't have any on the end cap, or so I thought, so I just bought the giant size. So, I guess I really got what I wanted, I'm just a little miffed that all of a sudden, the normal sized freeze pops are now being called "giant".

Does anyone else find that freeze pops make you cough? They make me cough, so you may hear me call them cough-pops. I also have cough-gum. Extra brand gum, the light blue package. It's my favorite one, but it has a tendency to make me cough.

No comments: