Thursday, May 04, 2006

Seat dancing.

So, tonight I get an awesome phone call. My friend Jen, who had read my previous blog earlier today, calls me and all I can hear coming from the other end of the line is Sean Paul's "Temperature" cranked. Apparently Jen does the car seat dance too; I am not alone.

This got me thinking about some amazing hip-hop songs that get my booty shaking, this is not an all-inclusive list, but more of a 'these songs are on the top of my head' list and I regularly shake my ass to these...

1. "Get Low" - Lil' Jon
2. "My Humps" - Black Eyed Peas... Okay, I might as well list the entire latest Black Eyed Peas album because pretty much every song on there rules.
3. "Hypnotize" - Notorious B.I.G
4. "...Baby One more time" - Britney Spears
5. "Stronger" - Britney Spears. Yep, Britney made it on my list two times...
6. "Bubble Pop Electric" - Gwen Stefani
7. "Put your back into it" - Ice Cube
8. "Baby Got Back" - Sir Mix A lot
9. "Big Pimpin'" - Jay-Z
10. "Put it on me" - Ja Rule
11. "Izzo" - Jay-Z. I love Jay-Z, he makes the list twice. Nope, make that 3 times....
12. "Can I Get A..." - Jay-Z
13. "B.O.B." - Outkast. That's the best Outkast one, but I also must mention "So Fresh, So Clean" and "Hey Yeah".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was getting ready to be all indie elitist guy, but then I remembered that I really like that stupid Kelly Clarkson song.

I honestly cannot condone positive comments towards the Black Eyed Peas though. That shit is rank.

Jackie said...

noooooo!!!! how can you not like the black eyed peas? it does not get your booty shaking, todd???