Wednesday, April 20, 2005

An awesome twist on garlic bread...

Ever since Rob took me to Papa's pizza and introduced me to a Pepperoni and Green Olive pizza, I've been hooked on green olives. Now I must share my garlic bread recipe with you, as it totally rules...

Slice up some fresh bread. Whatever kind you like. Lay it on a cookie sheet.

Take a few cloves of garlic and chop or process in food processor.
Add some soft butter and process some more to mix it up.
Add some green olives to the mix and chop it up a bit more.

Spread the garlic-olive-butter paste on your fresh bread.

Top with fresh grated parm. cheese.

Broil.

Voila!!! Super awesome garlic bread. Todd- I was thinking of you as I ate it- I think you'll love it. :)

Also- side note: I found a butcher locally that has elk and bison and other interesting meats, so Michael Lorek, I'm ready for you to visit!!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie, I look forward to your new garlic breat. Sounds like it would go great with a nice glass of wine. Can't wait to get there on Saturday!! Love, MOM

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOD THAT SOUNDS SO SCRUMTRELESCENT I WANT TO EAT IT

Anonymous said...

Mike will be very happy to hear about the wild game meat. He actually didn't end up going to CO today. Long story. I'm sure you'll hear all about it some time.

I'm still at work and need to get my blubber-butt outta here.

Love you!
JLP